Sunday, February 10, 2008

Movie Reinactment Day?

The Anderson's had an adventerous weekend in Tennessee! We traveled down to Chattanooga for a tourist's day trip.


Here's a shot of Jeryn and I crossing the "Swing-A-Long" Bridge at Rock City. It felt like something out of Indiana Jones, but I don't think there were any crocadiles below though.


We also stopped by Ruby Falls to complete our movie reinactment day. It's a series of underground caverns with a cool waterfall at the end. It was like something out of the Goonies.

After all the fun, Jeryn was a little tired...notice the little yawn...

2 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

We should all get to ride in Baby Bjorns.

Jeff and Heidi said...

I love the pictures! Jeryn is getting so big - well she is not big big, but bigger than when I last saw her! I hope all is going well!