Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Solids...She's not too sure about this.


These are progression shots... The first one was before. The second is her gagging on the first bite and the third is her still not really into the cereal thing. She didn't do too bad actually. I think I was able to get her to swallow 4 or 5 bites. I thought this was good for our first try:-) We will see how it goes in the upcoming days! By the time we get to MN in a couple weeks she will be eating...or should I say gagging on cereal and veggies! YAY for the big girl!




1 comment:

Corey said...

"Solids...she's not too sure about this." You won't be either when you see the first real poop! Good luck with that - I hope Josh is on duty at that time.

My tip with these mushes: Just don't think you are a great parent by preparing/steaming/blending all of these fancy vegetables and things together for two plus hours. You will feel really good and wholesome about it as you make a double batch and stock your freezer full - and then they will just spit it out! Buy the store stuff in those little jars. They seem to get the consistency right and they are acutally pretty good -try one. My favorite is the blueberry buckle!