Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Parenting? - Part Two


"Look Mom I'm standing with a tank of gas! Maybe I do take after my dad?"


I'm sure our daughter will look at this Blog some day in the future and come to the realization that Mom and Dad were completely incompetent as parents.

Jeryn got into the bookcase this weekend and OF COURSE this is the book she pulled out! I forgot we even had it. We got it as a wedding gift 7 years ago.

Comments welcome...we know you have plenty of smart-a$$ remarks!

4 comments:

Jeff and Heidi said...

She is just educating herself at a young age - nothing wrong with that :-)

Amy and Mike said...

Does she take after her dad because she likes grilling with propane? Or because of all the gas?

-Mike

Unknown said...

Honestly, I really didn't think we were going to have to send Drew for in intervention quite this early! I'm actually proud of her, go Jeryn!

Josh and Outing said...

Mike, definitely grilling with propane!