Friday, November 7, 2008

Snow in Tennessee?

Noooooo! No snow here, but Jeryn was given a very cute snowsuit from Grandma for when we go back to MN for the holidays in December. She didn't know quite what to think of it when we put it on her..she stayed very still and made no attempts at moving. I laughed SO HARD I think I may have shed a few tears....it was hilarious! We were thinking of the movie The Christmas Story. Then I helped her sit up and when she realized she still really couldn't move she started to get upset, so off with the snowsuit for now....more to come with that in December :-)

4 comments:

Janessa said...

Stop torturing me mom!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!
~Heidi

Anonymous said...

Jeryn is so cute in her snow suit! I love this bog thing...I can't believe I've been missing out! I looked at all the pictures today!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

Seriously could there be any more of a difference between the two pictures? We go from docile and curious to raging and furious...guess she'll be good at making snow angels but bad at sitting in snow forts!