Saturday, April 18, 2009

Party!! Dad's in Charge!

Hi guys.  Mom's in MN visiting some friends.  So yep, my dad is in charge.  Well actually, I am, but he thinks he is...

I had a Dairy Queen Blizzard for lunch (Oreo), I stay up as late as I want (which turns out is  7:30pm), watch whatever I want on TV, play outside all day, skip naptime, and break all of Mom's rules!

Here I am drinking right out of my new outside toy...
Fill'er up.  Don't worry Mom, it's just water.
Oops, I spilled...

Yesterday we went hiking at a couple of state parks nearby.  It was our first trip to Old Stone State Park.  It's less then 30 minutes from the house.  My Dad took lots of pictures of waterfalls.  I thought it was pretty cool too.
It was our second trip to Fall Creek Falls.  


I miss my Mom, but it has been lots of fun.  If you want to send me an e-mail, here's my address: 
jeryn.anderson@gmail.com

Talk to you all soon!  Jeryn.

1 comment:

Auntie Kirk said...

Jeryn, you had DQ for lunch! I love it, you must take after the Grandpas:) What a true Anderson you are becoming!