Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pergola...Round #2

When we lived in California we saw a lot of GREAT backyards! One common feature was the pergola. Josh thought they were so cool that he built one in our backyard. Well, pergola's don't move when you do, so we had to leave it behind when we moved to Tennessee. This weekend he built his second pergola. I must admit, I was skeptical that he could get it all done in one weekend, but once again, he proved me wrong and did it! What an accomplishment, especially in the stifling heat we had! It was miserable out there. Jeryn and I spent our time at the pool!! Two big differences with this pergola from the one in CA: It is MUCH larger and we are going to add some shades to it, too keep even more sun out! We can't wait to hang out in our new backyard!! Thanks honey! You did such a beautiful job and I love you so VERY much!!








3 comments:

Kirk and Chuck said...

Great job Hosh! You are a master perogi builder! You guys should grow some vines over it.

Janessa said...

I am more impressed with your tan- very nice! I am so coming to you with my pergola needs...if I ever have pergola needs.

Anonymous said...

You always cease to amaze me Hosh. Love the Pergola. Good times, great memories peaking over fences in Cali looking for pergola ideas! Can't wait to come visit!

Nissie