Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's Visit

Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit this past weekend. It was a great time! Unfortunately, I had to be in Minnesota for my Grandmother's funeral, but Jeryn was able to stay here in TN and enjoy company for a long weekend.

Jeryn ventured to the Nashville Zoo and had fun playing in the new sand box with Grandma and Grandpa. Other fun activities included, coloring the driveway with lots of fun chalk messages for me when I got home on Sunday and Daddy and Grandpa fixing up her tricycle so she can reach the pedals. Overall, it was a wonderful weekend and we are excited to know that we will be back in MN in a few short weeks for Elsa's baptism. See you again soon family!






1 comment:

Steph said...

I hope everything went well with your travel and again, I am sorry for your loss.

The sandbox looks great and Jeryn looks so cute in her white hat.