Monday, May 24, 2010

Our FAVORITE Neighbors!

Jacob, Lillie, Jeryn and Lauren
Lauren's beeeeeeeautiful smile!
Jeryn and Lillie driving the barbie car

We have been blessed with the most wonderful neighbors right across the street. We see them daily and they watch Jeryn for us when I work. They truly are THE BEST! Leslie and I call each other to borrow things like garlic salt, eggs and diced tomatoes on a fairly regular basis. Todd loans us his hedge trimmer and we loan him our ladder to hang Christmas lights. Jeryn LOVES Jacob, Lillie and Lauren! All my life I have wanted to live somewhere and have neighbors like we do here in TN. Thanks for being our awesome neighbors Franklin's!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That's one of the many things I love about living here are the great neighbors!!!

Cooper told me the other day that Jeryn is his favorite friend to have over to the house 'even though she is younger than me.' :)