Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hard at Work

With Jeryn being in preschool this year, she has the opportunity to make Valentine's for all her classmates. They have a party and will be passing out Valentine's to one another on Thursday during snack time.

If you know me at all, you know that I am not crafty. My sister was blessed with that gene from my mom. It actually makes my blood pressure sky rocket to think about having to be crafty (hence Mara's Christmas stocking is still uncompleted!) Although, lately I have realized I can get a lot of great easy ideas out of magazines and online.

So, for this year's 3 year old class, we went simple...stickers, color crayons and red doily(sp?) hearts completed with a red heart sucker. She had a GREAT time putting them together...and so did I amazingly!

I hope they go over well at preschool tomorrow...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so proud of you! You did a good job~! The kids will love them

Janessa said...

Oh STOP! You are way crafteer than me these days! I don't do anything creative anymore...no time! Work work work ;-)