Monday, June 18, 2007

Yosemite Part 2

We spent the weekend at Yosemite again! A little hiking and some great views! Check out a few more picts:
Yosemite Nevada Falls Originally uploaded by josh77anderson

We hiked Vernal and Nevada Falls. It wasn't a bad hike - less than four hours roundtrip.
Our friend Drew and his brother-in-law climbed Half Dome with another one of their friends. Given my acrophobia, I didn't have the guts (or stupidity, depending on your perspective) to join them. It's probably good that I didn't...there was a serious accident on the cables that would have freaked me out. This shot overlooking Nevada Falls was high enough for me...it was a 500ft drop off this rock.We stayed at Summerdale Campground again, only this time we brought Lolly with us. She got to play with Alex in the stream...tons of doggy fun!









No comments: