Wednesday, April 6, 2011

7 Months



This has truly been the fastest 7 months of my life! Mara turned 7 months on the 5th. She continues to be such a happy and content baby. We tried cereal again today and I am happy to report she did MUCH BETTER. I gave her some in the morning and before bed and she ate it right up this time! I think carrots are on the menu for tomorrow. Jeryn always loved carrots, so we'll see what she thinks.

I had an appointment this afternoon at 4pm, which meant bringing both girls with me as Josh was not home from work. I can honestly say I wasn't the least bit worried about how they would do in public. My only concern was that Mara might be a little fussy as this would be her normal fussy time during the day. The girls didn't disappoint! I actually read a magazine article in the waiting room while they played together. Then everyone who came into the room commented on what good girls they were. I definitely stood a little taller as I thought to myself, "Yes, these are my girls." Hmm, I am already so proud of them. I can't imagine what the future holds!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Just shows what an awesome mom you are, just like our mother was!