Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Cleaning


This year in an attempt to actually get some Spring Cleaning done around the house we made a list of things that need to get done... ooo, did I say "we"? Meant to say, I made a list. So far, we have done almost everything on the list. I think all we have left is to clean the baseboards and molding and finish cleaning out our closet. Josh has been quite the trooper and has helped out without even complaining! What a GREAT HUSBAND!!

The pictures above are from a few weekends ago when it was a gorgeous day out and we decided to get "Clean Garage" off the list. The girls enjoyed playing in the little pool and just being outside together on a nice day. The first picture was to try and capture Jeryn's bike helmet, and mud boots outfit. Silly girl!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awesome! Sounds like you should be able to start at my house next week then. Lol! I really need to get a list going and start working on it around our house too.